• Johnny Drum Private Stock Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey

Red walnut color with an enticing nose. Soft and complex in the palate, this bourbon just holds your attention with sweet molasses teased by a peppery spiciness. A very nicely built whiskey. D&M Tasting Notes. 50.5% ABV

40% of this juice is Willett (KBD) the other 60% is sourced. Mash Bill 52% Corn, 38% Rye, 10% Barley

Johnny Drum Private Stock Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey

  • Brand: Johnny Drum
  • Availability: In Stock
  • Quantity Available: 4
  • SKU #: 120240
  • $44.99


Related Products

Old Bardstown Estate Bottled Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Old Bardstown Estate Bottled Straight Bourbon Whiskey

This has a single-malt like nose for us with earthy malty notes, candy corn and water adds a bit of ..

$41.99

Cocchi Vermouth di Torino

Cocchi Vermouth di Torino

Wonderful chocolate and dark fruits, with a slight bitterness to keep it from getting sweet, a littl..

$21.99