Premium Blends

Compass Box

Compass Box "The Spice Tree" Blended Malt Scotch Whisky

Aromas of all spice, cloves, cinnamon and honeycomb. The palate brings Asian spice, peaches and a no..

$69.99

Compass Box Artist's Half Bottle Blend Scotch Whisky

Compass Box Artist's Half Bottle Blend Scotch Whisky

 *375(Half Bottle) 43% ABV. This blend consists of 55% malt, and aged in 3 different casks. Its smoo..

$25.99

Compass Box Flaming Heart Blended Malt Scotch Whiskey

Compass Box Flaming Heart Blended Malt Scotch Whiskey

A robust blend, with salinity and a small amount of smoke, like driving by a beach morning campfire...

$144.99

Compass Box Gift Pack

Compass Box Gift Pack

Presented in a nice black box, this new package holds 3- 50ml vials of Compass Box Whiskies. The Pea..

$19.99

Compass Box Great King Street Glasgow Blend

Compass Box Great King Street Glasgow Blend

Aromas of smoke and sherry, iodine and nori seaweed all blended nicely together on a soft pretty pal..

$44.99

Compass Box Hedonism Blended Grain Scotch Whisky

Compass Box Hedonism Blended Grain Scotch Whisky

 43% ABV.  100% Grain blend. Oldest vintage is 27-28yrs old. The nose is lush and elegant with massi..

$124.99

Compass Box Magnum Flaming Heart Blended Malt Whisky

Compass Box Magnum Flaming Heart Blended Malt Whisky

1.5 Liters. A robust blend, with salinity and a small amount of smoke, like driving by a beach morni..

$299.99

Compass Box Stranger & Stranger Blended Whiskey

Compass Box Stranger & Stranger Blended Whiskey

A blend containing 1% grain spirit aged for 18 months. The remaining 99% of the blend is comprised o..

$184.99

Compass Box The Peat Monster Blended Whisky

Compass Box The Peat Monster Blended Whisky

Peaty, smoky malt with hints of fruitiness; a balanced whisky with great depth and complexity. Dis..

$64.99

Compass Box The Spaniard Blended Malt Scotch Whisky

Compass Box The Spaniard Blended Malt Scotch Whisky

43% ABV. Half of this was aged in ex-Spanish wine casks. The nose is full, with a light umami, gri..

$74.99

Exclusive Blend 23 Yr. Blended Malt Scotch Whisky

Exclusive Blend 23 Yr. Blended Malt Scotch Whisky

Distilled: 1993 A blend of Speyside and Highland Single Malt, matured in Ex-Sherry Casks.50% ABV..

$134.99

Islay Vatted Duncan Taylor Bottling Malt Scotch Whisky

Islay Vatted Duncan Taylor Bottling Malt Scotch Whisky

Islay 16 Year Old D&M Exclusive Duncan Taylor Bottling Blended Malt Scotch Whisky. This Islay Blend ..

$174.99

Isle of Skye 12 YR Blended Scotch Whisky

Isle of Skye 12 YR Blended Scotch Whisky

Isle of Skye 12 Year Old Blended Scotch Whisky. Ian MacLeod's 12-year-old Isle of Skye whiskey – an ..

$36.99

Isle of Skye 8 YR Blended Whisky

Isle of Skye 8 YR Blended Whisky

A rich brown sugar color. The nose offers a kiss of smoke, some sea salt and pepper. Rich and soft o..

$28.99

Johnnie Walker Blue San Francisco Bottle

Johnnie Walker Blue San Francisco Bottle

Limited Edition Bottling Design: Classic Johnnie Walker Blue Blended Whisky, but with a touch of San..

$249.99

Showing 1 to 15 of 25 (2 Pages)