Brazilian bananas are well-known for their exceptionally high quality. This premium liqueur is crafted with a blend of the finest bananas from Brazil, alcoolat de banane, and a touch of cognac.
- ABV: 25%
- Appearance: Rich burnished caramel
- Aroma: Ripe banana with warming spices and heady tropical notes
- Tasting Notes: Creamy banana, redolent with butter and baking spices; hints of vanilla and ginger, blazed with oak-aged cognac
- 2 oz. Metaxa
- ¾ oz. Giffard Banane du Brésil
- ½ oz. Dry Vermouth
- ¼ oz. Ramazzotti Amaro
- 1 dash Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrel-Aged Bitters
Combine all ingredients in a bucket glass with ice (preferably one large chunk), stir with a barspoon for 20 seconds, and garnish with an orange twist and a brandied cherry.
Giffard Banane Du Bresil Liqueur
- Brand: Giffard
- Availability: In Stock
- Quantity Available: 2
- SKU #: 1845