Aged 20 years in oak barrels. Bottled 2018 47.5% ABV cask Strength
Nose: Vanilla, orange blossom, quince and cocoa
Palate: Vanilla, Mirabelle plum preserves, prunes, and cocoa Distillery Notes
Delord Technical Information
- Use of high quality fruit, harvested from the best soils of the Bas Armagnac.
- No use of pesticides or fertilizers
- A good use of the grape varietals : 57% Ugni blanc (gives a good foundation), 16% Colombard (herbal aromas), 15% Folle Blanche (floral notes), and 12% Baco gives roundness)
- A particularly slow single distillation process
- A distillation at low temperature (around 54 to 58 degrees), which enables more flavors, fatty acids and character to remain in the spirit.
- Use of 10% Gascon oak to give good tannins, darker color and beautiful spices.
- More aging than required by law
Delord 1998 Bas Armagnac
- Availability: In Stock
- Quantity Available: 5
- SKU #: 6770