>  Champagne >  Non-Vintage

Charles Dufour Bulles de Comptoir #11 Extra Brut Champagne

  • Charles Dufour Bulles de Comptoir #11 Extra Brut Champagne

Charles Dufour Bulles de Comptoir #11 Extra Brut Champagne

  • Brand: Charles Dufour
  • Availability: In Stock
  • Quantity Available: 8
  • SKU #: 12678
  • Bottle Size: 750 ml
  • $58.99


Charles Dufour Bulles de Comptoir #11 Extra Brut Champagne

  • Brand: Charles Dufour
  • Availability: In Stock
  • Quantity Available: 8
  • SKU #: 12678
  • Bottle Size: 750 ml
  • $58.99


Charles Dufour Bulles de Comptoir #11 Extra Brut Champagne

Extra Brut. This Grower Champagne is a blend of 60% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay, and 10% Pinot Blanc. 80% comes from the 2020 vintage while the remaining 20% is from a solera that stretches from 2010 through 2019. The nose opens with aromas of golden raspberry, red plums, clay minerality, heritage yellow apples, citrus and just there barrel. The palate has a more aged character versus previous Bulles editions with golden apples, clay, high season stone fruits, clay and a kiss of oak to finish. Disgorged February 2023. D&M Tasting Notes

Related Products

Chartogne Taillet Le Rose Brut Champagne

Chartogne Taillet Le Rose Brut Champagne

Grower Champagne. Steeped raspberry and almond skin aromas and flavors are framed by zesty acidity i..

$79.99

Tarlant Cuvee Louis Brut Nature Champagne

Tarlant Cuvee Louis Brut Nature Champagne

(2004 & 2005 Base Wines) This is a full-bodied Champagne that is simultaneously rich and bone-dry. D..

$156.99

Egly-Ouriet Les Premices Extra Brut Champagne

Egly-Ouriet Les Premices Extra Brut Champagne

This Grower Producer cuvee is a blend of a third each of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Meunier t..

$89.99

Baldi Pain Extra Brut Champagne

Baldi Pain Extra Brut Champagne

Grand Cru. V is a blend of 80% Pinot Noir and 20% Chardonnay mostly from 2016 with 25% being a perpe..

$61.99

Bolieu’s Pepin de Vigne Extra Brut Champagne

Bolieu’s Pepin de Vigne Extra Brut Champagne

Based on the 2016 vintage and is made up of 70% Chardonnay and 30% Pinot Meunier. (When asked the pe..

$49.99

Petit Clergeot Chevry Blanc de Noirs Brut Nature Champagne

Petit Clergeot Chevry Blanc de Noirs Brut Nature Champagne

Entirely made of Pinot Noir, and from the 2020 harvest. After its spontaneous fermentation in stainl..

$61.99