• Bulleit Small Batch Rye Whiskey

Aromas of fennel on the nose. Candied lemon peel and a nice touch of pine. Lots of citrus, Meyer lemon and a spicy finish. D&M Tasting Notes


Bulleit Rye is 95 percent Rye with the remaining 5% from malted barley. Tom Bulleit, founder of the brand, says he has been working on the rye for seven years. The company says that it sources its rye from Germany, Sweden, Canada and the United States. Bulleit Bourbon is made at the Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, Four Roses Distillery.

Bulleit Rye is aged in new, white-oak barrels that are charred to the maximum #4 level, says the company, before being filled. The whiskey is bottled at 90 proof (45 percent alcohol by volume), the same as Bulleit Bourbon

Bulleit Small Batch Rye Whiskey

  • Brand: Bulleit
  • Availability: In Stock
  • Quantity Available: 9
  • SKU #: 150244
  • $29.99


Related Products

Bulleit Bourbon Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Bulleit Bourbon Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Golden and bright, this straight Bourbon whiskey is one of the most versatile around. Though it star..

$29.99